What do the others actually do? Does anyone know this problem too? The second PhD Day 2021 offers doctoral students at the ATB the opportunity to exchange information about their research work. On 30 November 2021, eight PhD students will present the current status of their work.
In productive cooperation, they discuss issues and methods among themselves and receive feedback from experienced colleagues. The Wirtschaftsförderung Brandenburg (Brandenburg Economic Development Agency) will present the labour market in Brandenburg with relevant companies and networks in an online session. Finally, alumni report on their path after the doctorate.
With the regular PhD Day, the ATB aims to support the exchange of PhD students and promote their careers in science and business.
The doctoral students deal with the following topics
- Determination of the structural and compositional changes in hydrothermal carbonization products over the storage time
- N2O emissions as response of process related soil microbial activity to different irrigation and fertilization regimes in potato cropping
- Mathematical modelling of fresh produce packaging, storage and supply chain
- Multi-sensor data fusion for collision avoidance of a four-wheel steering rover inside berry orchards
- 3D-point cloud analysis for precise structure change detection in trees
- Greenhouse gas mitigation via increased nitrogen efficiency in corn production in Iowa
- Change and trajectories of grasslands in the bioeconomy
You can download the program here.
2. PhD-Day 2021
When: November 30, 2021, 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Where: CIRCLE, Saal I @ ATB
You are interested in joining the event?
Contact:Dr. Ulrike Praeger