Conferences at ATBFoto: Foltan/ATB
Are you looking for a fitting venue for your conference or event?
The ATB offers its conference rooms in the CIRLE for booking by third parties, as long as this does not harm the interests of the institute. The booking for private parties is generally prohibited.
The location of the ATB in the north east of Potsdam provides a peaceful setting for creative and in-depth events.
The rooms can be booked for holding seminars, conferences, workshops, members' meting etc.
- Hall I (214 spm, H 6 m) offers space for up to 140 people (cinema seating arrangement).
- Hall II (116 sqm, H 4,5 m) offers space for up to 25 people (U-shape seating arrangement).
- Haal I und haal II (330 sqm) - If connected, both rooms offer space for 199 people at most.
- Lobby (400 sqm, H 9 m) - Can be used for the sake of presenting posters or for a reception.
- Dining hall (60 seats, 125 sqm, H 3 m) - Can be booked additionally from 3 pm and onwards.
- The rooms receive daylight through glassed fronts which can be darkened if necessary.
- Reliable and mordern conference technology is accessible for events in presence or hybrid events (a short briefing is provided beforehand)
- If necessary, additional poster walls or bar tables can be set up.
The price for the rental of the rooms is based on the average price in the local area.