Research infrastructurePhoto: Manuel Gutjahr
The library provides a modern reading room with five workplaces, internet access, microfiche-viewer, collections of scientific magazines and journales. The ATB-library is a reference library which purpose is to reflects the research areas and ongoing projects of the ATB in the field of agricultural, environmental and process engineering.
The ATB-library is an open-stack, non-lending facility. External users may consult literature in the reading room. The library participates in the interlibrary loan services. For orders made on the interlibrary loan request form, photocopies of items up to 20 pages are delivered free of charge within Germany.
Opening hours: Mo - Fr 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
External visitors are asked to register.
The library is located in the main building (A), ground floor.
- Professional consultation
- Acquisition and procurement of special literature for the institute's researchers
- Interlibrary loans
- Preparation of professional inquiries with the help of the literature database Web of Science
- open access advice, support of inquiries to the open access fond of WGL
- Treatment of external user calls
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
- Alphabetic Catalogue (AK) – sorted by autor and titel
- systematic Catalogue (SK) – sorted by fields of research
- Complete list of magazines
- Periodical magazines
- List of publications
Web of Science
Staff members can use online search plattformes such as the databases of the WEB of Knowledge and CAB-abstracts from every workplace of the institute.
Search result can be easily handled by using special software such es "End-Note" or "Citavi".
Trainings are offered on demand.
We provide access to:
Special licences: Nationallizenzen
We can offer access to special licences for e-media (Nationallizenzen) funded by German Research Foundation (DFG).
- Oxford Journal Digital Archive 1849-2008
- AIP Digital Archive 1930-2008
- Elsevier Journal Backfiles on ScienceDirect 1907-2002
- IOP Historic Archive 1874-2008
- RSC Super Archive 1841-2008
- Springer Online Archive 1860-2001
- Wiley InterScience Backfiles Collections 1832-2000
- NetLibrary e-Books.
Open-Access documents are published at Dokumentenserver des Landes Brandenburg.