Research infrastructurePhoto: Manuel Gutjahr
The library provides a modern reading room with five workplaces, internet access, microfiche-viewer, collections of scientific magazines and journales. The ATB-library is a reference library which purpose is to reflects the research areas and ongoing projects of the ATB in the field of agricultural, environmental and process engineering.
The ATB-library is an open-stack, non-lending facility. External users may consult literature in the reading room. The library participates in the interlibrary loan services. For orders made on the interlibrary loan request form, photocopies of items up to 20 pages are delivered free of charge within Germany.
- Professional consultation
- Acquisition and procurement of special literature for the institute's researchers
- Interlibrary loans
- Preparation of professional inquiries with the help of the literature database Web of Science
- Compilation of inventory listings
- Treatment of external user calls
- Agricultural engineering
- Agricultural statistics and economics
- Post harvest technology
- Crop production
- Animal husbandery
- Enviromental protection
- Genetical engineering
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
- Alphabetic Catalogue (AK) – sorted by autor and titel
- systematic Catalogue (SK) – sorted by fields of research
- Complete list of magazines
- Periodical magazines
- List of publications
The library is open daily from 8.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
External visitors are asked to register.
The library is located in the main building (A), ground floor.