Knowledge and technology transfer
The transfer of scientific and technical know-how from research to industry is a driving force for innovation and sustainable development. In the field of knowledge and technology transfer, we offer comprehensive services to industry partners:
• Intellectual property and exploitation issues within cooperative framework
• Preliminary and feasibility studies
• Simulation and modeling
• Development of prototypes and product samples
• Scientific support for the transfer (measurements, process optimization and consulting)
• Utilization of analytical equipment
• Assistance in product and process developments in ATB application labs
Save the Date
Sept 17-20, 2019
Trainingschool on measuring and modelling gaseous emissions from livestock systems, ATB Potsdam
The FRUTIC Symposium 2019: Innovations in Pre- and Postharvest Supply Chain of...
The INSECTA 2019 International Conference aims to give an overview of...
Sept 17-20, 2019: Trainingschool on measuring and modelling gaseous emissions from livestock systems, Potsdam
The interdisciplinary training school provides hands-on training in measuring...
6. Juni 2019: Brandenburgs Agrar- und Umweltstaatssekretärin Dr. Carolin...
28. März 2019: Ein sensorgestütztes Frühwarnsystem für tierischen Stress steht...
To scroll through the latest research report 2016 click here ...