Energy efficiency, environmental compatibility, and economic optimality of processes for managing renewable resources are in the focus of our research.
• Identification of suitable plant biomass for thermal and biochemical conversion chains
• Production of high quality wet preserved materials
• Soil emissions of greenhouse gases from cultivation of short rotation coppice
• Clone-site interactions in poplar and willow grown in short rotation on agricultural sites
• Development of machinery and methods for harvesting, drying and storage of agrowood
• Optimization of fertilizer management for nitrogen and phosphorus
no news in this list.
14. Juli 2016: Diese Wertschöpfungskette macht Sinn – das ist das Ergebnis des jetzt auslaufenden...
June 26, 2015: Benjamin Wirth, PhD student at the ATB, is among the 650 young scientists worldwide...