Materials made of natural fibers
Natural fibers such as hemp are increasingly used in composite materials and as insulation and construction materials.
• Streamline the process for raw material supply lines
• Preservation of chopped fiber plants
• Processing and shredding of natural fiber materials
• Production of semifinished products and materials from plant fibers
• Application and testing of natural binders
• Production of pellets from preserved hemp and other natural fiber raw materials
14. Juli 2016: Diese Wertschöpfungskette macht Sinn – das ist das Ergebnis des jetzt auslaufenden...
June 26, 2015: Benjamin Wirth, PhD student at the ATB, is among the 650 young scientists worldwide...