Knowledge and technology transfer
The transfer of scientific and technical know-how from research to industry is a driving force for innovation and sustainable development. In the field of knowledge and technology transfer, we offer comprehensive services to industry partners:
• Intellectual property and exploitation issues within cooperative framework
• Preliminary and feasibility studies
• Simulation and modeling
• Development of prototypes and product samples
• Scientific support for the transfer (measurements, process optimization and consulting)
• Utilization of analytical equipment
• Assistance in product and process developments in ATB application labs
Sept 17-20, 2019: Trainingschool on measuring and modelling gaseous emissions from livestock systems, Potsdam
The interdisciplinary training school provides hands-on training in measuring...
Potsdam innovativ ist eine Veranstaltungsreihe für innovative Unternehmer,...
This webinar will explore biomass feedstock strategies drawing from the...
22. Aug. 2019: In Anwesenheit von Brandenburgs Wissenschaftsministerin Dr....
6. Juni 2019: Brandenburgs Agrar- und Umweltstaatssekretärin Dr. Carolin...
To scroll through the latest research report 2016 click here ...