Microbiology of bioconversion
Conversion of biomass is based on the metabolic performance of individual
species of microorganisms or their communities, as in the case
of biogas fermentation. Latest developments in molecular microbiology allow for the determination of the relevant microorganisms and the ability to describe their genetic and enzymatic capacities by using molecular analysing techniques. This contributes to a better understanding of the microbial metabolism in bioreactors.
• Study of microbial biodiversity in laboratory systems and biogas plants and determination of microorganisms involved by molecular markers
• Use of biofilms in biogas reactors
• Collection of methanogenic archaea from biogas plants
• High-throughput technologies for the detection of microbial metagenome and proteome analysis of biogas microbiology
• Analysis of microbial communities in silage
no news in this list.
14. Juli 2016: Diese Wertschöpfungskette macht Sinn – das ist das Ergebnis des jetzt auslaufenden...
June 26, 2015: Benjamin Wirth, PhD student at the ATB, is among the 650 young scientists worldwide...