For Covid-19 updates concerning the 8th Global Nitrogen Conference of the International Nitrogen Initiative please check the conference homepage: https://ini2020.com
The conference will contribute to the overall framework "Nitrogen and the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)”. Sustainable nitrogen management is a key element in tackling environmental and societal issues on a global scale.
The program will target the following topics:
- Sustainable agriculture, food and nutrition systems, in relation to effective nitrogen management
- Threats for health, environment and biodiversity and solutions to combat these nitrogen-driven effects
- Observations of global challenges, nitrogen fluxes and interactions between different drivers
- Closing the nitrogen cycle through innovations for sustainable N management
- Integrated nitrogen science and policy approaches
More information on the conference website: https://ini2020.com
INI 2020 is hosted by Germany’ Federal Environment Agency (Umweltbundesamt – UBA) with the support of the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety. Co-organizer is the International Nitrogen Initiative.